Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shower #1

Yesterday was my first ever baby shower!  My MIL and SIL gave me a shower in PA with their family friends and family on that side.  It was a great day and we got lots of cute stuff! We got a lot of clothes but all different sizes and not *too* many.  Plus they were useful like sleep and plays and onesies.  From what I hear, that's what she'll live in for the first 6 months!

The one gift I reallllly wanted was my car seat so I can take it out and play with it.  I was so excited that my MIL got that for me!  We also got our jumperoo, stroller, video monitor, adorable potty, lots of the the health and grooming items, both of our diaper bags, the sleep sheep, a couple toys, a handmade blanket that is really cute and a monogrammed LL Bean bag from my SIL that she filled with stuff.  It's really cute and I'm sure it will come in very handy!

The cake was adorable, it said Welcome Audrey with some large yellow polka dots, which is exactly what her rug looks like.  Plus there were cupcakes that had yellow dots with an A on them.  So so adorable.  Now for pics!  Of course my camera died after I took a picture of the cake, but my friend has some that she'll send to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment