Monday, June 13, 2011

Mattress Score!

Babies R Us was running a mattress sale this week and a better mattress was on sale for the same price we had already agreed to spend.  Then my SIL mentioned she might have a coupon for an extra 20% so I waited for her to find it and check out the restrictions.  By the time she tells me it won't work the ONE brand wasn't on sale anymore, even though the sale wasn't over!  So I called BRU customer service who tells me yes, Naturepedic isn't on sale anymore, we don't do rainchecks, but I can transfer you to internet sales to see if there's anything they can do.

I was channeling my husband on this phone call because he's *always* the one to call or ask about a better price, I'm usually  not comfortable doing that.  But I reallllly wanted this mattress! So she transfers me and they say the price is the price, blah blah, but if she can verify that it was yesterday it was on sale they will do it as a one time courtesy.  She verifies and it's mine for the same 20% off!! Score one for just asking what they can do for you!  So we got the Naturepedic Organic Crib Classic 150 for $207.99 and free shipping!




It has 100% organic cotton filling, with a non-vinyl/PVC waterproof covering.  As an unexpected bonus, my mother in law said she would buy it for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment