Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nursery Progress

Although we still own the old bedroom furniture from this room, we finally moved it all out, laid the rug and rearranged everything.  I LOVE this rug, I always have since it first came out in Pottery Barn I don't know how long ago.  When we found out the baby was a girl, I knew I had to have this rug.  Except they don't make it anymore.  But...I called the PB customer service - super helpful, I've tracked other things down this way - and they were able to search all their stores and outlets and found one in NJ!!!  It was under $300 including shipping for an 8x10 wool rug.  And it looks ahh-mazing in the room. 


There's still a bunch to do and since I took these pics, we hung the wall decal over the glider, which looks so cute.  I still have to:
  • find matching fabric and recover the ottoman
  • pick out and buy a crib skirt
  • put the mattress in (delivered yesterday)
  • buy the mobile if she ever sends me color samples
  • get curtains for closet back from the woman who is making them
  • find a hamper, diaper pail and wipes trash can
  • repaint inside of closet and install new closet organizer
  • change artwork above crib (what's there now is moving)

No comments:

Post a Comment