Monday, June 20, 2011

Tidbits

I'm so excited that this year I got to say Happy Fathers' Day to Chris.  Even though I forgot when I was actually on the phone with him and he had to remind me what day it was :)

Just got back from my friend's baby shower and it was so fun and also slightly overwhelming to see all her baby stuff in one place!  Stuff I'm going to have hopefully in the next month.


It takes one lawyer, one CPA and one mom to get a Peg Perego car seat out of it's base...guess who really figured it out! lol

I'm extremely lucky and happy to still be feeling comfortable most of the time, I almost wonder if I just won't get to that stage until the very end.  So far I've loved pretty much every minute of being pregnant which is totally the opposite of what I expected.

Whiny, bratty confession:  My shower is this coming Saturday and so far 9 people other than myself, my mom and my mother in law have bought stuff from my registry.  It makes me reallllly nervous for what I'm actually going to be unwrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to the be the "one mom". It was awesome to meet you...and glad I could help with the car seat. :)

    ReplyDelete