Thursday, June 2, 2011

Banner for Shower

I was looking around Etsy the other day and found this adorable bunting that I *needed* for my shower.  It was from Etsy seller APaperPlayground.  She was awesome to work with, got right back to me and finished it in a day!


I think it's the cutest thing ever!  And we decided not to have the shower at my mom's house since it was so freaking hot there this weekend.  My mom thought of this restaurant right by my house, so super convenient for me, lol.  When she got the menu options, the brunch sounded the best and I LOVE brunch!

We're having:
Cinnamon french toast
Scrambled eggs
Bacon and sausage
Penna rosa
Chicken caesar salad
Fruit platter with cream cheese fluff dip
Cheese plate
Bagels and toast with cream cheese and jelly

I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment