Monday, September 15, 2014

Ethan's 5 Months

Ethan's 5 months old now and that means my favorite milestone is coming up - eating! I loved feeding Audrey and I'm excited to start feeding Ethan too. I plan on making some puree and buying some puree, whatever is easier at the time. Making them is great because you really can make a big batch in a few minutes. Given his new fascination with watching us eat, I think he's ready!

And in awesome news, he just started sleeping through the night! Woohoo, I could finally sleep - except that my almost 3 year old wakes up multiple times a nice. But that's a different sob story.  He is truly the sweetest, happiest baby. The only time he's really unhappy is when he's overtired and we don't get him for a nap soon enough.  He's into the "put everything in your mouth" stage and drooling nonstop. I don't remember this from Audrey! He is soaking his shirts constantly!

Audrey is really sweet to him (most of the time) she can't wait until he can interact and play with her and neither can I! He's loving his exersaucer and jumper too. Still not so much with being on his stomach although he CAN roll he just chooses not to. Lazy babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment