Friday, July 25, 2014

Baby E is 4 Months

Four months went quick, as it seems to always do! Ethan is really the sweetest, happiest baby! Always smiling and laughing, especially at his big sister. Sibling love starts early evidently! And Audrey is really good with him (mostly), she gets really concerned if he cries and tries to help me either get his paci, or tells me he pooped, or tells me "Ethan needs his bottle, you get him his bottle" Its the cutest thing.  Good thing they are adorable (mostly) because being a parent is damn exhausting :P

Ethan, although not a great napper, has recently started STTN. So YAY for that!  I remember Audrey being the same way, so hopefully once we're past this wonder week(s) he'll start to take some predictable naps. He's still eating 6oz bottles, every 3 hours so approx 30 oz a day. He slowed down a little from the 36 he was taking about a month ago. I hope that means, he might stay in this size clothing a little longer!

Giant baby is in 9 month clothes. 9! His well appt is Monday so I'm curious what his official height and weight will be. I've weighed and measured him at home and came up with about 19lbs and 26.5", we'll see if I'm close.

He's really starting to interact and notice everything around him and he's loving his exersaucer. He doesn't like laying down as much anymore, he wants to be part of the action! No rolling at all yet, but that big ole butt isn't helping him much!

No comments:

Post a Comment