Tuesday, October 30, 2012

11 Months

This is our last month sticker :(  Its a good thing too because catching a mobile baby is NOT easy.


She is cruising nonstop so getting her to sit is near impossible! More steps but no full on walking yet, just cruising to crawling to cruising.  Staying at home is exhausting!  Although working and being a single parent the other days is equally as exhausting.  At least at work I get uninterrupted coffee time :)  My mom is watching her Mon, Wed, Thur and I'm home Tues and Fri.  Let me tell you, after our 3 days weekends I look forward to work Monday mornings :)

It has been another super hot summer and we've been heading to the beach usually once a week.  Marm takes her usually 1 day too.  We have the cutest bee float for her and she loves splashing in the ocean!  As soon as she sees the water, she heads straight forward nonstop into even the waves!  Her fearlessness concerns me a bit lol.  Hard to get pics these days, but its really cute!

We also made a ghetto pool using her ducky tub that shes finally outgrown.  Sad face.  She's getting so big.


And here's the real pool at Marm's


"Pretty Clare" (what we call my cousin Clare) has been down a bunch hanging out with us and it's been a huge help!  We're really focused on getting her to say Clare, so far we're up to "Cll"

Speaking of, Clare and I ran a 5k mud run this month.  It was hard but I survived!  It was really fun though and I would definitely do it again.  We were "Team Giraffe" and had a fan club.



Audrey's first 4th of July, but no fireworks for her!  Too late and I'm not messing with her bedtime for something she may hate lol.  She did dress for the occasion though.


No comments:

Post a Comment