Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting and more waiting

I'm 39 weeks today, so at most we're looking at 2 more weeks of being pregnant.  Which seems like a reallllllly long time right now.  I have an appt tomorrow so hopefully we'll see some sort of progress.  Everyone is ready even Chris.  He said every single time I call he thinks it's time and its usually me saying, do we need anything from the store? LOL  Friday is my last day of work which I can't wait.  It's getting uncomfortable to type and use the mouse all day plus I'm just so tired by the afternoon I'm pretty useless.

And as ready as I am, I will miss being pregnant.  It took so much to *get* pregnant but my pregnancy itself was really easy and uneventful.  I've really actually enjoyed it.  And I still think I look pretty cute most of the time :)  As much as I want to meet Audrey I am so tired of people telling me to walk, eat spicy foods and have sex to go into labor.  I am not interested in any of those activities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment