Wednesday, August 3, 2011

37 Week Update

Had my 37 week OB appointment and my first internal today.  Also the Group B strep swab which was no big deal at all.  And actually the internal wasn't bad either.  However, my cervix is evidently "hard as a rock" LOL.  She said at this rate, I won't deliver until Labor Day weekend, which is actually ok by me!  Well not *exactly* that long because I would be 12 days overdue but going to term or a little past is ok too.

I can't complain though because I'm not super uncomfortable, I'm not swelling, I'm still sleeping pretty well.  I'm just sooo tired, I'm not sure the nesting instinct will kick in for me!

The nursery is thisclose to being done.  I need to pick up the glider cushions from my mom, she very nicely cleaned them for me and put away a few more things, then I can post the nursery reveal!  I absolutely love it and I'm so glad it's ready.

We're ready to meet Audrey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment