Sunday, October 6, 2013

First Tri Done

I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty great! First tri was not a good time with a toddler but we survived. Again, no throwing up but lots of nausea and heartburn. Pretty the only time I felt ok was laying down, which Audrey was not a fan of. And with Chris at work I just had to suck it up.  I took a yoga hiatus for a while but started getting back into it the last week, it's been fun starting new challenge poses while pregnant.  I really hope it helps keep me in shape this pregnancy.

We told Audrey there's a baby in my belly but she wants to see it to believe it lol! Hopefully she gets it in the next few months. Really dying to know gender right now, I tried talking Chris into an elective u/s but he wasn't biting. Boo! 5 more weeks and we can know!

No comments:

Post a Comment