Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's go time! Oh wait.

Last week, after taking clomid on days 3-7 (100mg just like last time) I went for my CD14 u/s expecting to see one or two follies ready to rock.  Umm yeah, nothing. None over 8mm, nowhere near ready to ovulate.  Whyyyyyy. Why can't my body just work and failing that, why can't it just respond to medicine?!

I'd never heard of it, but they put me right back on clomid for another 5 days. 150mg this time.  And then that's it, done with clomid and the hot flashes it brings forever. That's too much clomid and to not even respond this time is ridiculous.

The only plus is that, this go round we are both much calmer about everything. I actually laughed when they told me no response. Like, seriously?! My body is stupid. Oh well.  Next u/s is Monday and hopefully this time we'll get ready for our hail mary IUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment