Tuesday, June 19, 2012

8 Months

8 months old.  As per usual, hard to believe.



This was the end of tax season, thank god.  Looking forward to spending some good family time together in the next few weeks.  Audrey is still loving her jumperoo, going out and meeting new people and "walking" with our hands.  I swear she will never crawl.  Apparently, I never did either so maybe it's genetic!


Audrey had her first Easter, Chris and I were at the boardwalk working most of the weekend but I was able to get some Easter diaper photo shots in :)  Its nice for my grandparents and aunts and uncles to spend time with her even though I would have preferred being there also!  She's just so much fun and so happy everyone loves to see her.

 Her first Easter basket:


She's working on her top 2 teeth so in the next few weeks they should be cutting through.  Luckily they don't seem to bother her *too* much so I'm thankful for that!  We're working on giving her more table foods but Daddy is still terrified and wants to feed her purees forever :)  She's also starting to learn how to use the straw sippy which is fun.  The things that thrill me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment