Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Registering is overwhelming...

Even though it's kind of early to register I wanted to get started on it at least, plus Chris opens the store again Easter weekend, so that's the end of days off together unless I take off from work.  We only have a Babies r Us near us but it doesn't have a ton of selection in the store so we took a roadtrip to Buy Buy Baby about an hour away.

Holy baby stuff.  There was a freaking WALL of pacifiers.  I literally didn't know what to do with myself.  We just stood there staring like uhhh I have no idea what to get.  I have been reading Baby Bargains so I thought I had a handle on it but not really.  I know what I like for the "big" stuff but there's soooo much small stuff I didn't even think about.  And I hate clutter so I tend to think of it all as unnecessary crap, which isn't helpful either!  Chris is the opposite and thinks we need everything they sell, so we're an interesting match!

We had a timeline of about an hour and half to get through the store before we had to leave to go to an ice cream trade show (yum!) but by the time we left I thought I had been in a war.

Right now it's the most ridiculous looking registry since Chris hit the scan bottom like 3 times on a car seat and 12 on a set of teethers! LOL  Plus we skipped around a lot knowing we're also really registering at BRU.  But we got to see some things in person we hadn't seen and added some items that BRU doesn't sell so overall I'd call it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment